U3F1ZWV6ZTg5OTY1MzQyOTU5NTVfRnJlZTU2NzU3OTE3NzE3NTE=

The God of Jesus left him without salvation according to the Bible

 Christians consider crucifixion to be the only means of redemption and salvation.

Likewise, Christians believe that Jesus came to the world willingly in order to be crucified and save people..., but we will be shocked when we open the Bible and find that Jesus himself was opposed to the idea of crucifixion in the later events of the events. Jesus even complained to his God about why his God left him crucified at the hands of his enemies.


The following is mentioned in Matthew 27:46:

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?" 


The following is also stated in the Gospel of Mark 15:34:

And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?" 


David mentioned a text in Psalms 22:1, and this text predicts the miserable situation that will befall Jesus and make him far from salvation, and this text is what Jesus quoted and expressed himself with.

When we turn to Psalms 22:1, we will find the following:

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning?


When we return to the ancient Hebrew text in the Hebrew manuscripts (Psalms 22:1), we will find that the phrase used is (רָח֥וֹק מִֽ֝ישׁוּעָתִ֗י), which means (far from my salvation), and this clearly indicates that the God of Jesus left Jesus alone without any salvation, and He Jesus was angry about this.


My friend, come on, leave the myths of the Bible and embrace Islam, for Islam is the only way to salvation.


The God of Jesus left him without salvation according to the Bible
The God of Jesus left him without salvation according to the Bible


Comments
No comments
Post a Comment

Post a Comment

NameEmailMessage