U3F1ZWV6ZTg5OTY1MzQyOTU5NTVfRnJlZTU2NzU3OTE3NzE3NTE=

Jews and Christians claim to be gods

 When we open the Bible, we are shocked by some very strange texts in the Bible. For example, Jews and Christians always liken themselves to gods.

Let's take a verse from the Bible:

The following is stated in Psalms 17:15 

As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.


In the previous verse, the Prophet David addresses God, saying that he is satisfied when he is like his God!


Is it reasonable for a human being to become a god or to be like a god?

Isn't this paganism?!

These verses indicate the endless myths of the Bible


My friend, come on, leave the myths of the Bible and come embrace Islam, for Islam is the religion of happiness in the afterlife.


Jews and Christians claim to be gods



Comments
No comments
Post a Comment

Post a Comment

NameEmailMessage